Should I Rebrand?
The new year is here, which means it's the perfect time to ask yourself if the face of your business is as fresh as it could be. Everything that potential customers see or hear about your company makes up its brand, and all of it needs to look good.
Here are some questions to ask to determine if you should rebrand.
- Are you attracting the right customers?
If you're not hitting your target demographic or are looking to attract a new demographic, a rebrand might be in order.
- Does your brand tell a story about you, and is that story still relevant?
Your brand should create and leave a memorable impression on your target audience. It should also reflect your company's values and products in a way that resonates with your demographic.
- Is the pace of business the same or slowing?
A rebrand can bring in new business and increase revenue if your business has been static.
- Are any of your brand's graphics, fonts, or colors outdated?
An outdated brand often leaves customers with the perception that the company is unprofessional or not credible. This is especially true for e-commerce companies.
- Are you differentiating yourself from your competition?
If you're brand isn't helping you stand out from your competition, then it's time to rethink.
If you think it's time for a rebrand or even a refresh, we'd love to help you.